Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thank you !


another angle, originally uploaded by offgenemi.

Thank you, everybody who congratulated us :) I am very happy that we are surrounded a lot of thoughtful, and loving people
I would really want to thank Missmalaprop ( http://www.missmalaprop.com/) who featured our shop gochemoche on her awesome blog, it was a great surprise for me to see it just after we returned back and re-open our shop :)
I am very tired since it is near midnight now, I am in the process of making more flowers for other weddings, now that I know how hard it is to organize a wedding (mine was very very simple) I really feel for the lucky couple. The good news is that after everything is said and done, you never remember the upsetting details :)
cheers

No comments:

Japanese inspired accessories from a Turkish-German couple ;)